· Hastings FL. 2 acres of kenaf with Todd Stone, potato farmer.
· Attended American Kenaf Society Meeting, Corpus Christie TX.
· Proposal to manufacture kenaf particle board panels.
· Bartow FL. 2 acres kenaf. Taingung 2 and Guatemala 53. Planted on reclaimed phosphate land.
· Hastings FL. 1 acre kenaf with Wayne Smith, potato farmer.
· Micanopy FL. 2 acres kenaf with Fred Feaster and Jerome Feaster.
· Old Town FL 2 acres kenaf with Shirley LeMaire and Jeannie Degean.
· Jamaica. Small kenaf plantings with Dr. Herman Hamilton, Agronomist.
· Product development with SD company.
· Attended American Kenaf Society Meetings, Atlanta GA.
· Hardee County FL. 10 acres kenaf with CF Industries, Phosphate Co. Planted on reclaimed phosphate land.
· Okeechobee FL. 1 acre kenaf.
· New Symerna Beach FL. Kenaf demonstration plot with Bob Nix.
· Archer FL. Kenaf Demonstration plot with Dr. Jose Sifontes.
· Micanopy FL 1 acre kenaf with Jerome Feaster.
· Kenaf hammer milling and product development with Seagull, Inc.
· Product development with binder manufacturer.
· Livestock forage development. Green chopping kenaf with forage harvester and protein analysis of dried kenaf.
· Attended American Kenaf Society Meetings, Memphis TN and gave paper.
· Kenaf baling demonstration at CF Industries by Klass of America, Inc.
· Lacrosse FL. 3 acres kenaf with Charles Davis, tobacco farmer. .
· Lacrosse FL. 2 acres kenaf with Roger Davis, tobacco farmer.
· Micanopy FL. 1 acre kenaf with Jerome Feaster.
· Harvesting/Etc with Charles Davis. Green chopped kenaf for silage. Green kenaf was also cut using hay bind prior to field drying and baling in round bales.
· Kenaf Drying. Research with Heat Pipe Technologies, Gainesville FL.
· Kenaf Dewatering with Vincent Corp using horizontal screw press.
· Kenaf protein analysis.
· Jamaica kenaf project started. Seed planter and 100 pounds of seed sent to Jamaica.
· Jamaica Kenaf Ltd. A Jamaican company to grow kenaf in Jamaica was established with Jamaican partners.
· Kenaf seed multiplication with company in Mexico.
· Philippines. Collaboration with Philippine businessman who is making kenaf feed.
· Kenaf Livestock Feed. Received feed samples from the Philippines.
· Ghana. Preliminary planning for Ghana kenaf project.
· Bioenergy. Collaboration with SEBAC, Gainesville FL on research to make methane from kenaf using anaerobic digestion.
· Kenaf growing in greenhouse. Preliminary planning with an Idaho company.
· Forage Kenaf. Received new kenaf forage varieties from Mexico.
· Collaboration with composite engineer.
· Preliminary plans for kenaf growing demonstrations at sites in Florida.